Thursday, October 22, 2009

Narrtion eassy: Ramdan

I woke up late that day at 1 pm, it was the last days of Ramadan. I was so lazy as it was the last day of the week plus the college had given us the day off . so I was deadly bored. My phone range, it was my cousin. I was surprised by his call I don’t know why, I answered, poor cousin he wanted to invite me to a trip. A trip to al katim, it is a place of farms between Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. So all the guys are going, I got excited by the idea of course because I was bored. As we all will take our buggy’s and motor bikes to play over the dunes down there at al katim.

The hours had past fast, at 7 pm after I eaten my iftar with my family. I got up to take my things, so I’ll be ready when my cousin calls. The plan was that we will just play there with our motors, my cousin called I took my things and I drove to my uncles homes as the guys will gather there, and we’ll move together.

We arrived there at 9 PM, and the weather was great. I was known at every trip that I am the camera man who catches every move with his camera. Few hours has past, everything was going all right. One of the guys was going crazy, as it seems to me he was a crazy by his stupid move. He tried to fly by the buggy over a huge dune, he tried several times it was cool and okay. He tried to do it again for the last time before we leave, he wanted it to be the last and higher jump. He jumped but when he hit the ground he hit it harder than before unfortunately two of the right side tiers had broken, and the buggy started to turn around itself. It was scary we didn’t know what to do. The guy wasn’t wearing the safety belt so he flow of the buggy and he was able to run from it before it hit him while spinning around itself . We thank god that nothing bad happen to him.

It’s was a big lesson for him and us to learn, So next time we need to take it easily and be more carefully.

No comments: