Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reflective Essay

In general this course was very helpful to my education. I have done many writings which helped me very much in improving my writing styles. Especially the blog it was helpful and at the same time was interesting, in which if I was late in my English course, it helped me to catch up with other collie.

My best writing was the procedure, as it helped me to write in organized steps. Also the teacher’s instructions helped me a lot, also the ILC which we used to go to it once a week. ILC helped us to practice and improve our listing, reading and writing.

The narration writing was the most difficult to me. Also I needed a lot of practicing in writing and listening in order to improve my grade. So as I mentioned before, that by practicing I got through this challenges.

I think I did great in this course. And I hope to be like that till I graduate

No comments: